Which Treatment Is Right For You?
Fine hair-like strokes etched into the upper layer of the skin. The look is very natural and soft once healed.
- Very natural effect
- Suitable for those who don’t often wear eyebrow make-up
- Great for enhancing the shape of existing brow
- Perfect for dry to normal skin
- Not suitable for oily skin
- Lasts 1-2 years depending on skin type and lifestyle
Performed with a tattoo machine to achieve a soft powdered finish with a gradient towards the front of the brow.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Recommended for oily skin
- A fuller, soft makeup effect
- Great for covering old permanent makeup
- Lasts 1-3 years depending on skin type and lifestyle
A mix of Microblading and Powder Brows to achieve the natural strokes while adding depth with powder shading.
- Suitable for dry to normal skin
- For those who want a full, bold brow
- Great for those who tend to wear makeup each day
- Good for covering up old PMU
- Last 1-2 years depending on skin type and lifestyle